We started off class reading Chicken Little. I don't know who had more fun reading it, me or the students! We then set out to make some chickens. In a previous project, they used gel-blocks to make prints. Jen saved all those prints so that we could cut them up and use them as paper for our chickens (almost like paste-paper). We cut out the body, wings, comb, and tail separately and then glued them together. I didn't get to this part of the project with them because I was subbing, but they would then add legs, eyes, and a beak to their chickens.
Harmony and Consolidated Elementary Art Teacher in Milton, WI. UW-Eau Claire graduate. WAEA President-Elect. Apple Teacher.